Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Party In the USA!

I think it's safe to say that the Livejournal has officially been retired. I haven't had the motivation to write in it for months, mainly because I don't think anyone actually uses that site anymore. And....because I'm lazy. But the truth is, I miss writing. A LOT. And I shouldn't use the excuse that no one wants to read what I write because I should be doing it for myself.....but nice comments are always welcome for the 'ole self esteem! :)

So, I'm back. With a new blog. Though anyone who wants to see what my Livejournal was all about, here's the link: http://you-need-a-hug6.livejournal.com/ I used it throughout my junior and senior year of college and basically documented my whole life when I lived in Key West for 10 months. But once I moved back home, the entries became pretty sparse in between and then they just stopped. There are some really good entries in there that I'm very proud of, however. Many people have told me that I'm a fun read, a good writer, but I don't know....I just feel it's necessary to start writing again. And I would like to thank Kelly for "inspiring" me to start up again. Now you have something to read at work!

I'm not really sure what I plan on doing here...probably some general bitching and whining, maybe a movie or concert review here or there. But what I really hope to do with this it to make it into a travel blog (when the time comes, of course). More to come on that later...

It's 1:40 in the morning as I write, but I've come to realize that I do my best dreaming and scheming in the late night hours. I may have to get up for work in a few hours, but sometimes a few extra yawns is worth it, in the long run.

I know I could fill up some more paragraphs tonight, but I think I will bid adieu for now. I'm excited for this blog and to write again. And who knows? Maybe people will actually read it!

No comments:

Post a Comment